2012-03-13

Forget all about Landslide

I recently found out that some weapons hide the enchants and only show the glow that comes with the weapon. Transmogging to these weapons will hide the enchants as well. This means that you don't have to watch your weapon drip mud due to the [Landslide]-enchant anymore!

I stumbled upon a thread on the WoW-forums, where a rogue called Töki has created an excellent list of weapons that hide enchants. Töki has categorized them by colour, which is perfect for those looking for a good transmog replacement. The list can be found in the European forums, right here.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just wanted to give you a personal thank-you for the mention on your blog!

    There are a couple of websites that I wanted to share with you and your readers. You probably will already know them but I find these incredibly useful for a lot of my transmog needs:
    > deazeroth.blogspot.com which has extensive reviews on nearly all weapons and shields
    > wowroleplaygear.com has a lot of the green and blue matching armor sets
    > mogmygear.com where you can preview all these green, blue and epic sets on every race
    > http://www.icy-veins.com/transmogrification with armor sets and models browsable by class

    I also have a question of my own, in the screen shots you have taken of your priest in her blue set, her off-hand is visible in the world, what's the default key to show/hide the off-hand? (assuming it works the same way like sheathing/unsheathing your weapon)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting :D
      I appreciate the links very much; I actually had in mind that I would put together a list of useful websites.

      I actually don't know how to answer your question. When I use my key to unsheat her weapon my character first takes our the mace + the offhand, and when I press it again she takes out her wand. I don't use a separate hotkey for that.

      Delete