2012-03-12

Introduction

Hi, and welcome to Forever Level 1, a blog dedicated to World of Warcraft fashion and transmogrification.

Since this is my very first blog entry I thought I would introduce myself. I'm called Ea and I've been playing World of Warcraft regularly since the middle of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion, though I had tried playing it for short periods of time since Vanilla. Back in Vanilla I didn't know much about gear and stats so I would just put on anything that matched, such as cloth gear meant for level 5 on my level 20 druid. Needless to say, it took a while (and alot of kiting) to kill my enemies.

Today I have better gear and more experience. Since WotLK I have been maining my holy priest and now I also have a protection paladin as my alt. I was thrilled when Blizzard anounced that they would release transmog - this meant I could wear almost any gear that I wanted again. And here I am - pleased enough with my gear that I've made a blog about it!

In this blog I will feature my favourite transmogs (my own as well as other), items, and websites that provide good transmog tips.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment