2012-03-19

Shaman transmog - Garments of flame

My friend Mebriel asked me to find a set for his newly dinged enhancement shaman. I hadn't played around alot with mail sets before, so I accepted the challenge and quickly fell in love with the Battleforge set, and decided to make an outfit based on it. This is what I came up with - and he didn't like it at all. Just as well I guess, since I reckon it's hard to come by. Many pieces are rare drops that would cost a fortune on AH, and another friend of mine says it looks too skimpy (have you not seen the outfits in Tera?!). Now I'm off to find a new set for my friend to wear. :)

[Crown of Flame], Head
[Cataclysm Shoulderguards], Shoulders
[Engraved Breastplate], Chest
[Battleforge Gauntlets], Gloves
[Engraved Girdle], Waist
[Battleforge Legguards], Legs
[Khan's Greaves], Feet
[Claw of Molten Fury], Fist Weapon, Main Hand

2 comments: