2012-08-04

Hunter transmog - Cataclysmic sagittarius

Finally, a hunter transmog! Now I have uploaded at least one of each class ^-^

Hunter has so far been the hardest class to create a good outfit for. As you might have noticed by looking at my transmogs, I like bright colours, and it seems like hunters mostly have dark, greyish brown gear.

I am not crazy about this outfit myself, but so far it will have to do (the lack of hunter transmogs in my blog was starting to bug me...). When I put this set together I started out by picking a bow that I liked and ended up with the [Ironfeather Longbow], which is a quest reward in Well of Eternity. The rest of the items are a mix of boss drops, quest rewards and crafting items. The shoulders can only be crafted with leatherworking and they bind when picked up, and therefore only leatherworkers can achieve this transmog.

[Vapor-Proof Headcover], Head
[Shoulders of Lightning Reflexes], Shoulders
[Cataclysmic Gladiator's Chain Armor], Chest
[Finder's Keepers], Hands
[Chillsteel Girdle], Waist
[Cataclysmic Gladiator's Chain Leggings], Legs
[Den Whomper Boots], Feet
[Ironfeather Longbow], Bow



No comments:

Post a Comment