2012-08-06

Paladin transmog - Selling stones

Let me introduce you to Stensäljarn, a paladin that I spotted while idling in Dalaran. After I had admired his gear for a while I whispered him and asked if I could promote him in my blog.

[Mask of Penance], Head
[Doomplate Shoulderguards], Shoulders
[Syrannis' Mystic Sheen], Cloak
[Vicious Ornate Pyrium Breastplate], Chest
[Stylish Black Shirt], Shirt
[Sporeggar Tabard], Tabard
[Vicious Ornate Pyrium Gauntlets], Gloves
[Vicious Ornate Pyrium Belt], Waist
[Vicious Ornate Pyrium Legguards], Legs
[Vicious Ornate Pyrium Boots], Feet
[Hungering Bone Gudgel], Mace, One-hand
[Brutal Gladiator's Shield Wall], Shield
[Windwalk], Weapon Enchant
[Darkmoon Dancing Bear], Mount


This guy has one of the best matching transmog-sets I've seen so far; good transmog sets like these make me happy :') He was kind enough to let me take print screens of him and feature him on my blog. Stensäljarn has combined the Blacksmithing Vicious Ornate Pyrium set with green and purple details on other items, such as his tabard, cloak and shield, which gives give the outfit a complete look. He even made sure his mount matches his gear. Well done!


This transmog is available for all plate classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment