2012-10-15

Monk transmog - Mountainscale

[Fuzzy Headcover], Head
[Wastewalker Shoulderpads], Shoulders
[Mountainscaler Hide Robes], Chest
[Armwraps of the Kaldorei Protector], Wrists
[Marshseeker Gloves], Hands
[Belt of Swift Failure], Waist
[Mountainscaler Hide Legguards], Legs
[Anomuran Footpads], Feet (a/h)
[Angerfang Spear], Polearm

When I started making this I was really excited to make a monk transmog, but once I started looking at gear I realized how hard it is to put together an outfit for a monk. The only tier gear they have is (obviously) tier 14 which my MogIt doesn't have yet (I might have to check if there's an update ready...), so I tried to create an outfit out of old leather pieces.

This gear is wearable by any leather class but I decided to label it as a monk transmog since that's what I intended it to be. I used the head as a foundation for this one and tried to work with colours that would go well with it. I don't really know why, but I really like the model of this head gear and I think it fits a mysterious monk pretty well.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you anything fancier than a set full of greens for my first monk transmog, but I still like this and I hope that maybe it will grow on you as well. If it doesnt, maybe you will like my next monk transmog better ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment