2013-01-22

Priest transmog - SQUID!


As some of you might already know, I play as a holy priest, which is the reason why all my priest transmogs have been cute and... pure (?). I thought it was about time I created something for shadow priests, and I've been thinking for a long time about using this staff for a transmog, so today I combined those two ideas. :P

I am not really a fan of the [Terestian's Stranglestaff] seen above, but it is my friend Libro's favourite staff and I have to admit it fits this transmog quite well. Every time I look at that gif, it creeps me out... in a good way.

[Malevolent Gladiator's Satin Hood], Head
[Shawl of Wonderment], Shoulders
[Robes of Forgone Hope], Chest
[Mistyreed Gloves], Hands
[Malevolent Gladiator's Cord of Accuracy], Waist
[Gnomish Inventor Boots], Feet
[Terestian's Stranglestaff], Staff (upper)
[Stanchion of Primal Instinct], Staff (right)

No comments:

Post a Comment