2014-01-26

Trial Druid transmog - Verdant

As I talked about in my previous post, I enjoy playing on my trial account. Here's yet another of my trial characters, Hemavan (named after a skiing resort in Sweden...) She's a troll resto druid and here are two transmogs I made for her. In my last post I talked about how it's pretty hard to get heirlooms for trial characters. This is the reason why Hemavan is wearing cloth chest and shoulders in one picture; I haven't gotten hold of the leather heirlooms yet, and the cloth chest and shoulders give better stats than any equivalent leather items. The leather set is for later, when I have all the proper gear. Many items are from horde quests, just so you know.

I promise no frogs were harmed during this shoot!

LEATHER
[Mudsnout Spaulders], Shoulders
[Greenweave Cloak], Back
[Gypsy Tunic], Chest
[Gloves of the Hero], Hands
[Scrupleless Bracers], Wrists
[Belt of Beginnings], Waist
[Gypsy Trousers], Legs
[Alighted Boots], Feet
[Staff of the Verdant Circle], Weapon
[2H Weapon - Lesser Intellect], Enchant
CLOTH
[Mourner's Stole], Shoulders
[Wolfmaster Cape], Back
[Willow Robe], Chest
[Gloves of the Hero], Hands (leather)
[Scrupleless Bracers], Wrists (leather)
[Belt of Beginnings], Waist (leather)
[Staff of the Verdant Circle], Weapon
[2H Weapon - Lesser Intellect], Enchant
[Small Frog], Vanity pet

No comments:

Post a Comment