2015-06-19

Priest Transmog - Jade jumper


Okay so, here's my latest project for my priest Linnéa. I'm only missing the boots... It's the first time I'm not wearing a robe, mostly because I wanted a reason to wear this tabard, which requires exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpent. Here are the ingredients:

[Light-Collar of the Incarnate], Head
[Mercurial Mantle], Shoulders
[Oshu'gun Cloak], Cloak
[Blue Linen Vest] (or anything sleeveless), Chest
[Black Swashbuckler's Shirt], Shirt
[Order of the Cloud Serpent Tabard], Tabard
[Contender's Silk Handwraps], Hands
[Belt of Arcane Storms], Waist
[Mercurial Legwraps], Legs
[Vicious Gladiator's Treads of Cruelty] (season 9), Feet
[Torall, Rod of the Shattered Throne] (raid finder), One-hand mace
[Aran's Soothing Sapphire], Off-hand
[Mark of Shadowmoon], Weapon enchant
[Blue Dragonhawk], Mount

No comments:

Post a Comment