2013-01-13

Cloth transmog - Witchcrafting

Sooo... "red" seems to have been a recurring theme the last few days. I'm not quite sure why all my latest transmogs are based on that colour, but I sure hope you guys like red. This particular transmog is red since both of my last warlock designs were green and/or purple, so I thought I'd try on a new colour. Red seemed like a good color for someone who allies himself with demons.

Shoes and shoulders might be a pain to get by the way.

[Cowl of the Grand Engineer], Head
[Mantle of the Corrupted], Shoulders
[Demonweave Raiment], Chest
[Cuffs of Black Elements], Wrists
[Lava Burn Gloves], Hands
[Cord of Screaming Terrors], Waist
[Leggings of Unfinished Conquest], Legs
[Furious Gladiator's Slippers of Dominance], Feet
[Staff of the Shade], Staff (left)
[Tower of the Mouldering Corpse], Staff (bottom)


This was meant to be a warlock transmog, but when I was finished I realized I hadn't used a single piece that was warlock only. Thus, this transmog works for any cloth class... but I still think it looks a bit too sinister for a mage or a priest. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment